Osprey Packs 40th Anniversary
When we launched our #OspreyAt40 photo contest earlier this year, we knew we’d see some amazing photos of your many adventures, travels and treks — but we were blown away by the number of phenomenal photos submitted by so many loyal Osprey fans. Thank you for sharing your memories with us — we’re honored to have been part of your hikes, backpacking trips, MTB rides, snow days, city walks, summits, sojourns and every other adventure you’ve had with an Osprey Pack on your back.
We’re going to continue to celebrate our 40th Anniversary throughout the year — so please stay tuned for other fun contests and prizes. In May, we’ll be premiering the full-length documentary “Osprey Packs: 40 Years in the Making.” In the meantime, below are the final winners selected by our internal judges for Round 4 of #OspreyAt40. (Or visit our gallery of all of the 40 winning #OspreyAt40 photos here.)
Thank you again for sharing your photos with us and for celebrating our 40th Anniversary!
40th Anniversary, adventure, backpacking, contest, Documentary, dogs, Farpoint, Farpoint 40, film, hikes, India, Kestrel, memories, Moab, MTB, norway, Osprey Packs 40th Anniversary, OspreyAt40, photo contest, photos, Sirrus, Sirrus 36, Stienbua, trailer, travel, Tromso, West Fork Creek Canyon
Round 3 of #OspreyAt40 starts tomorrow, February 15th!
Tomorrow morning we’re kicking off Round 3 of our 40th Anniversary Photo Contest: at 11:15 am MT all of the “votes” on every photo submission in the #OspreyAt40 contest will be reset to “0.” Resetting the votes at the beginning of each round means that everyone who has entered has another chance to automatically win a Transporter 40 if their #OspreyAt40 photo is one of the first 5 photos in this round to reach 40 votes on the contest page/gallery www.tinyurl.com/OspreyAt40.
40th Anniversary, adventure, Alps, backpacking, Black Hills, dawn, dogs, glacier, hiking, kids, Osprey Packs 40th Anniversary, OspreyAt40, photo contest, photography, SUP, Swiss Alps, Transporter 40, travel, Weminuche, Whiskeytown, winners, Zion
#OspreyAt40: Enter the Osprey Packs 40th Anniversary Photo Contest & Celebrate 40 Years of Epic Adventures
Enter to win by uploading a photo of your favorite memory with Osprey Packs – we want to see your sunset hikes on local trails, summers backpacking through Europe, rides on your favorite singletrack and trips around the world!
Show us the Osprey Packs that have been part of your journeys and enter to win a Limited Edition 40th Anniversary Transporter 40 to take on your next adventure.
Here’s how to enter #OspreyAt40:
1. Choose a photo that shows you on your favorite Osprey Packs adventure: this can be a day hike, backpacking on the Inca Trail, biking through town, at the beaches in Phi Phi, finishing a great day at Smith Rock, skiing the backcountry – whatever “adventure” means to you.
2. “Like” Osprey Packs on Facebook
3. Upload your photo directly to the Osprey Packs Facebook contest page OR upload to Instagram/Twitter and tag your Instagram/Twitter photo #OspreyAt40 and @OspreyPacks (Instagram/Twitter account must be public and tags must be in the photo caption/comments). You must enter your photo between January 27th – March 7th, 2014.
4. Beginning on January 27th, vote for your favorite photos on the Facebook contest page. During each 10 day period, the first 5 photos to get 40 votes will automatically win a limited edition pack, the remaining 5 winners in each 10 day period will be selected by a panel of judges. We’ll be announcing 10 winners on Day 10, Day 20, Day 30 and Day 40 of the photo contest, for a total of 40 winning photo submissions.
5. Make sure to “like” Osprey Packs on Facebook and/or tag #OspreyAt40 on your Instagram/Twitter photo submission (and follow us on Instagram/Twitter while you’re at it!) for your entry to be valid. These photos should be your own, one entry per person. We’re looking forward to seeing all of your submissions of #OspreyAt40!
Official rules & regulations: http://tinyurl.com/OPA40rules