Mountain Bike Oregon: Beer, Demos and Shuttles? We’re In!
Mountain Bike Oregon: Named “One of The Best Mountain Bike Festivals” by Outside Magazine
You had us at “Free Beer, Demo Bikes & Shuttles.” We are thrilled to be attending the Mt. Bike Oregon Event for the first time ever! The event takes place July 18-20, 2014 and provides riders three full days of mountain biking in Oakridge, Oregon.
Mountain Bike Oregon “will leave you both exhausted and replenished. Nestled in the foothills of the central Cascade Mountains, Oakridge is a true mountain bike paradise. Giant old growth trees, lush ferns, creeks, waterfalls and mountain meadows full of wildflowers make for some of the most beautiful singletrack around. From rolling riverside trails, to wild ripping descents, Mt. Bike Oregon has something for everyone.”
Check out the schedule for complete details.
With its small festival atmosphere, Mt. Bike Oregon is a unique experience. Each day offers supported ride options for intermediate and advanced riders alike, as well as the following:
- Hundreds of miles of the world’s best singletrack.
- Camp along the banks of the beautiful Willamette River.
- All meals provided.
- Nightly beer and wine garden under the stars featuring a selection of Oregon beers and wines.
- Free mechanical support.
- Free demo bikes.
- Ride in the classic MBO school buses.
- Daily yoga sessions.
- Women’s rides and clinics.
“Riders come from all over the world to experience Oakridge’s amazing trails.”
Besides joining you on the trails ourselves, the Osprey Packs Bike Team will have a couple things going on at our booth that you won’t want to miss:
- Extensive fleet of demo packs- We invite riders to come feel the difference in comfort and fit that an Osprey pack provides! We will have demos for all of your specific needs — just stop by our booth and chat with one of our bike experts to find what you are looking for.
- Professional Pack Fit Gurus- We’ll have our friendly Osprey staff on site to answer any questions or feedback about your packs (or that pack you’ve been thinking about trying out) and we’re available to help find you the Osprey pack that fits all of your biking needs.
- The Best Swag You Eva’ Had!- An array of killer giveaways for you and your bike, not something you’ll want to pass up!
Don’t forget to connect with Mountain Bike Oregon on Social Media:
Be sure to keep an eye out for the Osprey Packs Van, whether you’re joining us on the trail or experiencing Mountain Bike Oregon via social media. We will be posting photos of our van in renowned (unnamed!) travel sites on the Osprey Packs Facebook page and Instagram feed! Once you see a photo of our van, the first person to correctly name our van’s location will win a prize — so don’t miss out! (Starting 7/11/2014-7/23/2014)