Celebrate Music, Art and the Outdoors at Electric Forest 2013
Electric Forest is a music festival of epic proportions; it’s a celebration consisting of live music performances and life-size art installations set in the depths of the woods amid the trees, which are lit up with an electric, glowing light once night falls. We’re proud to be a part of such a unique festival, which takes place in the Sherwood Forest in Rothbury, Michingan this weekend, from June 27th through the 30th. Check out the music lineup — and buy tickets here. Here’s what you can expect from the Fest in general, from the Electric Forest Website:
By day, the Sherwood Forest is a place to relax in one of the many hammocks that swing between the trees, explore the art installations sprinkled throughout the woods and meander down paths to discover plenty of surprises. At night, the Sherwood Forest comes alive! Witness the extravagant light display, stumble into surprise performances and parties in the depths of the woods, and gather with friends to enjoy the party. Make sure to check out the Forest Stage with live music and performances day and night, as well as unannounced surprise sets!
- 20% off sale offsite via retail partner Bill and Paul’s Sporthaus throughout the event and through the following weekend in celebration of Electric Forest
- Free onsite sizing and fittings as well as expert advice by Osprey professionals
- Full display of all that is new for Spring 2013 as well as a preview of what to expect for Fall 2013
- Daily Pack Giveaways: Take our three-minute Electric Forest Festival event survey and automatically be entered win a new Osprey Pack — stop by the booth for full details
- All sorts of Festival giveaways including: Epecially created Osprey/Joshua Tree Electric Forest Rum and Pina Colada lip balms with spf 18 to keep your festival lips happy, Osprey Eco Coolies to keep your festival beverages cold and all sorts of cool Osprey stickers!
- the Electric Forest Ultimate Camp Contest: Contestant submits their ultimate camp plans online for the best campsite infrastructure. Ten semi-finalists will be chosen to build their campsite in various premium locations spread throughout the campgrounds. The best camp infrastructure wins a performance by an Electric Forest provided artist in their campsite, Osprey Packs and other various prizes. Full details here!
The Electric Forest mobile app is exploding with information on everything EF from contests and workshops to food, retail, GOOD LIFE updates and VIP information. Also, this year you can use the EF camera to snap photos to upload to social media as well as create your own schedule and set notifications so that you don’t miss your favorite acts and see what’s happening on Twitter and Instagram!
Hashtags for the weekend: #ospreypacks#ElectricForest #EF13
There’s so much to be seen and heard at the Fest, and we couldn’t be more excited to sponsor this incredible event. We’ll see you there!