Celebrate, Gear Repairs & Pack Fittings at Appalachian Trail Days May 13 to 15
Each year hikers, former hikers and aspiring hikers of the Appalachian Trail converge in Damascus, Virginia to celebrate at Trail Days. Osprey will be on hand once again to welcome hikers and provide free gear repairs and free pack fittings.
If you’re planning on going, here’s what we’ll be offering up for AT folks:
- Free, expert gear repairs from our traditional Tent City location in Damascus.
- Full display of all the new packs styles for 2011, free pack sizings and fittings as well as great gear giveaways!
- Trail Talk event with Osprey founder and head designer Mike Pfotenhauer from the Osprey Tent City booth Friday, May 13, 2 to 4 p.m.
- Meet Osprey founder and head designer Mike Pfotenhauer at Mt. Rogers Outfitters in Damascus on Saturday, May 14, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- In celebration of Trail Days 25th Anniversary all Osprey Packs and accessories will be 20% off at Mt. Rogers Outfitters, Damascus.
If you haven’t been on the AT, check out this short video to see why it’s so special…