Travel Tuesday: The Best Travel Books of 2010
Where do you get your travel inspiration? There’s plenty of it out there, especially when it comes to travel books. Even when you’re stuck at home in the midst of a gray and rainy winter, you can always pull your favorite travel narrative down from the shelf and escape for a brief moment.
World Hum put together a list of the best travel books of 2010; titles to definitely check out over the next months if you’re looking to fuel your wanderlust.
Here are the first five:
- Country Driving by Peter Hessler
- Travels in Siberia by Ian Frazier
- The Lunatic Express by Carl Hoffman
- Boozehound by Jason Wilson
- A Moveable Feast, edited by Don George
For the full 10 click here.