Sneak peek at the new Osprey Flapjack
Osprey’s new “Flapjack” commuter/laptop backpack (to be released this Fall) has been reviewed by Feed The Habit here and includes some stealthy, late-night shots of the bag.
As Osprey seeks to expand its functional daypacks and lifestyle-specific offerings, FTH author Jason Mitchell wrote, “the new Osprey Flapjack pack is part commuter bag and part backpack, but with all the outdoor flair that Osprey owners love. This pack is a medium-sized bag that’s suitable for day-in/out schlepping of your laptop and various essentials you wish to haul around with you to and from work or school. While it’s not a huge pack and doesn’t have a ton of organization pockets, overall fit is spot-on with some unique Osprey style thrown in for kicks.”
Here are the bag’s specs:
- Padded laptop sleeve for up to 15.4″ laptop (easily fits my 15″ MacBook Pro)
- Drawcord top for weather protection
- Reflective materials for safety
- Headphone cord keepers
- Flap cover to stash jackets, etc.
- Ribbed shoulder straps and back padding
- Multiple strap colors to accessorize
- Colors: Pepper, Khaki, Black (tested)
- Size: 1500 cu. in.
- MSRP: $89
Visit Osprey Packs for the most up to date information and stay tuned for more information on the new Fall 2009 offerings.